Your privacy is important to us. It is Deal Workflow’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you through our app, Deal Workflow.
Information Collection and Use
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used. We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
1) Read Call Logs – We provide the functionality to read call logs within the app and app user can easily add contacts in CRM contact list. App user will be notified for accepting the permission before we read call logs. We do not store call logs on the server. We do not transfer, sell or share this sensitive information with anyone.
2) Phone – App provides an option to directly call contacts from within the app. App user will be notified for accepting the permission before making the call.
3) Calendar – Calendar permission is used when an app user adds a reminder in-app and also mark reminder to add in phone calendar. App user will be notified for accepting the permission before adding a calendar event.
4) Photos/Media/Files/Storage – This permission is used when adding images for the property. App user will be notified for accepting the permission before storing images in phone storage.
5) Internet Access – This app requires internet to work and it is required by default.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org